Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here we go...

Hello all! I am finally joining the bandwagon and starting to blog. My posts won't be every day, I can tell you. I have read many blogs recently and have found many creative and funny people out there. I doubt I can stand up to alot of you. Just thought I would do the old "jump off a bridge cause friends are doing it" thing. I know that this page has been up for a while with no posts ( I have been reminded by my BFF about this for some time now). And yes , it was a little odd having no posts with a title like this, but finally there is "fodder" to be read at last. So I hope I can keep you all somewhat entertained. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hi MelanieWelanie! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I have this strange feeling, you may have meant that it was I that had said something about the empty page.

And didn't your mother ever tell you that just because all your friends jumped off a bridge, didn't mean you had to? Now I'm going to be the bad influence AGAIN!!

Here's hoping you become a blogaholic like I supposedly am. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for your blog, now I have more to read. I'm really expecting some funny things from you! Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

you want funny?Here's funny:FUNNY!
I really don't have anything to say that I haven't already said on the phone to you. So I will just postpone further action until I have something interesting, funny and scathingly gossipy to send to you!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Geez, Grandma, nothing like putting on the pressure!

Anonymous said...

No, no pressure, just waiting. I think I should change my 'name'-we're all mom's, and since this is you guys' site maybe I should be make things a little clearer. But I'll have to think about it. Later.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hey MelanieWelanie!!! We need MORE FODDER!!!

sharp as a marble said...

If you ever need extra fodder you can always pick on me, it always worked when we were kids!