Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Look out world!

BB passed his permit test this past weekend. So yes it's official! He was so excited, he was doing cartwheels in the parking lot. Sorry I didn't get any photos of that moment. After church we decided to take him out to an empty parking lot to get the feel of the car. And the feel is that my brakes work well! heehee We will be having some fun with practice time. He likes it of course, but hasn't gotten into that "hey, mom don't you need something at the store?" every five minutes mode yet. That's just fine with me. We all need to take baby steps in life, right? Or maybe this is that whole "letting go" mode I haven't gotten into yet. Oh well, 6 in one hand . . . . . : )

2 comments:

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Yay for BB!!! :)
Booo to having to let go!! :(

Tiya said...

YAY!!!! :D
No mum it's cool you can let me go you can hold on to the boys forever muwhaha