Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ho hum.....

Well, it has come to the end of 2011. I did not make my quota of double digit posts. And I don't see me making any more in the next couple of days. There have been so many things happening this year, you would think that I would have posted more. But so many of the things that have happened this year have been not-so-great ones. As I look back at this year, I see all of the health issues, employment issues, and deaths that have affected a lot of my family and friends. Granted, there were some good things too. I can't say it was all bad. I just haven't felt the "blog bug" as a result. Obviously. So my last post for the year 2011 will be this short one. I hope and pray that all of you out there have a good 2012. Let's all ring in a better year ahead. :)

1 comment:

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Just remember, it's quality, not quantity! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!