Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wii love bowling!

So we got a Wii for Christmas this past year. LB can't really figure out the controllers for the other game systems. I thought this would be a great thing to get him moving, along with the entertainment factor. He definitely CAN figure out this game. So far he loves the bowling game the most.

Now, I have gotten the chance to be on a bowling league this year for those of you who do not know. So I am ACTUALLY bowling......for real. My average is about 90-something. On Wii bowling my average is about 150 or so. LB has kicked all of our sorry butts here in this house. He even got himself a 230 game!! What's up with that? I bowl! Where's my high score? Shouldn't I be the one with the highest score since I do this for real every week?!

Anyway, here's a few pics of him playing.




Now I finally figured out how to get some video on here. I had to show you video because of his great technique. There is no audio. Just video.




And yes, that last play was a strike. He gets alot of those. Of course, the other ladies might talk if I use his method at the bowling alley. Then again, we all have our quirks.

:)

2 comments:

MOM and Steve said...

We love the swing! Steve and I watched it a few times, and we noticed the tricky tecnique.
Adorable!

sharp as a marble said...

Nice velocity watch the splits